Friday, December 19, 2008

A Beautiful Gift for you!

One thing I just love about Plain Digital Wrapper is our wonderfully talented Creative Team. It's such a pleasure to work with such talented and creative ladies! Donna (littlebehr) has taken the time to create some Christmas gift tags with my Eggnog and Gingerbread Page Kit, and she has graciously given me permission to share them with you :)

Scissors and Paste and I do not get along very well, so Donna has provided these instructions (and honestly, I think even *I* can do this!):

Print the sheet of tags out on Avery sticker paper, then cut out to use as sticker type tags. Print the regular tags on Matte Photo paper, cut out, used a hole punch, and string ribbons through.

Easy Peasy! Thanks, Donna! Be sure to check out the store at Plain Digital Wrapper for lots more holiday hybrid help, and some great free-with-purchase offers!

You can download the tags HERE.

5 comments:

mizamigo said...

Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I can use them on my Christmas presents.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Elements - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Cheryl said...

Here's wishing you a blessed Christmas.

Cheryl said...

Here's wishing you a blessed Christmas.