Friday, October 21, 2011

Free Fall

I've been a little snap-happy the last few days - outside my window the trees have undergone a delicious transformation into Ruby and Gold... even as an indifferent photographer I still feel compelled to capture the delight of the riotous color and the quality of the autumn light.  And since the multitudes of shots will probably yield a few that are actually scrapworthy, I set about creating something to showcase my colorful photos - the result is Free Fall.





I love the examples my creative ladies made for you:

 layout by Jeri

  layout byMichelle

  layout by DJ


 layout by Pamie

 Layout by Jennifer

 layout by  Sondra

 A couple from me :)

  layout by Kim

Layout by Jaime (TDC Team)


Free Fall is available at my digichick store now :)  Hope your weekend is full of lovely photos and fun, and happy scrapping!

No comments: