Thursday, August 23, 2012

From the Ashes

While I was busy uploading products into my store last week, I glanced down at a magazine on my desk, and this color palette jumped off the page and said "From the Ashes!" to me.  Unbelievable, I know, but I'm generally pretty obedient when the Muse slaps me upside the head and demands I do something.  So, without further ado, a kit to scrap those "overcoming" moments in your life:



These word bits are also included in the kit:


And there's a separate pack of houndstooth papers if you like layering or adding some different texture:

Some lovely examples from my team:
 Layout by Anita

 One from Kim

 And another from Kim

 Layout by Sondra


(I scrapped!)

 Layout by Lexy

  Layout by Jeri
  Layout by DJ


 Layout by Jennifer

From the Ashes will be available at the NEW introductory sales price (30% off) and we've extended the sale to Sunday to give more folks a chance to enjoy the discount!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: