Saturday, September 15, 2012

County Fair

In some parts of the country, the County Fair comes along much later in the year - I love these "verging on Fall" events and wanted to be able to capture some of the fun.  Those of you who know me know that I'm not a particularly "theme-y" sort of person - I like a kit to be flexible and useful for many different events.  County Fair has a lot of patterny and cheerful papers that work well with the festive theme, but they are basically theme neutral.



There are really SO many aspects to a fair.  We often think of the rides, and that's definitely a fun part, but there's so much more!  I've included a set of vintage animals to capture that aspect - great for scrapping pets, farm visits, petting zoos...


There's also a set of more rustic backgrounds with some darker tones - I love the distressed painted wood papers.

Of course they are available bundled, too, for extra savings :)

Lots of examples from my team:
 One from me...

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Kristen

 Another from me...

Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Dolores

  Layout by DJ

 Layout by DJ

Lots of fun!  County Fair will be 30% off through the weekend at my Digichick store.

No comments: