Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daddy Loves Me

As many of you know, I'm not exactly into theme-y kits.  The stubborn person inside of me wants to be able to use what I make for many things and not just one.  So even though I've made several kits in the last few weeks that feature hearts and butterflies and the colors pink and red, they are more than just valentine kits.  This one is no different.  It's the other "half" of the kit I began last week.  That one was rich and vintage-y and a bit distressed.  This is lighter, cleaner, fresh, but still a very friendly palette (which matches - I do love me some matchy kit collections, LOL).  I had fun with the veneer elements (which frankly amuses me - I wouldn't have fake driftwood colored veneer on ANYTHING in my house, but I think it's kind of fun in a digi kit - go figure!) and the sweet little paper flowers.


There's also a set of coordinating elements - exploring some areas where kids interact with their Daddies.

A closer look at the papers -

A cute veneer medallion alpha is also included (lowercase only):

Or you can get the whole shebang, nicely bundled for savings:


And some examples to get your creative juices flowing :
 Layout by Anita

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by DJ

Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Michelle

 Layout by Lexy

Layout by Dolores

Daddy Loves Me and the extras are all on sale through Sunday at my Digichick store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie you're blog is really pretty :)
Anita ♥