Sunday, January 8, 2017

A New Beginning

There's something so wonderful about a new page, a fresh start - an opportunity to re-invent yourself and do things differently.  That's the spirit behind "A New Beginning."  I even used a completely different sort of palette - a bit frosty and cool (can we talk about how much snow and how many days below zero we have had so far this winter?!) but still cheerful.



There are coordinating useful goodies, too:




I have wonderful samples for you to ogle, too - I just love the creativity here!  




So much frosty goodness!
A New Beginning will be at the introductory sale price through Monday, so if you find yourself in need of a cuppa and some quiet time it's a perfect opportunity to scrap some new beginnings :)    You can  visit my  shop HERE, and until next time, happy scrapping!  

Julie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just purchased this kit and love it. Where can I get the free form heart template and the background stitches used in two of the sample pages?

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

I believe they are from Akizo Designs at The Digichick :)

Unknown said...

I found the heart template but not the swoopy background stitches. Ideas?

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Cherish-You-Stitched-Hearts.html

Unknown said...

Thank You!