Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Faith Project - Trust in Thee

I think my mojo has had cabin fever the last few weeks.  Does that ever happen to you?  The creativity gets a bit bumpy, LOL.  But we made peace this last week (in spite of computer issues, which creep into everyone's life) and finished this pretty kit:








I like including some faith-based layouts in my books, since it is a large part of my life, which is the reason behind The Faith Project kits.  But the kits themselves are quite neutral and as you will see from the sample layouts, very versatile:



Beautiful, right?  I hope you find some inspiration here!
You can  visit my  shop HERE, and until next time, happy scrapping!

Julie

4 comments:

lisar said...

i adore your design style and have been following you for years but i missed Coffee Time ... bring back Coffee Time!!!! (was searching for Dunkin kits and your old kit popped up). very kind regards, Lisa

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

oh my goodness - that one IS an oldie! I'll see what I can do ;)

lisar said...

lol! i was searching cuz 1. i ADORE Dunkin Donuts (coffee and sandwiches) and 2. i love making cards for out of the ordinary holidays and National Donut Day is coming up in June! and who doesn't love donuts and coffee??? very kind regards, Lisa

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Check our new -Attic Treasures- section at the shop - I think you'll find what you are looking for :)