Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday!!!

Mind you, I write this cowering in my own living room, hiding from the crowds of crazy people out there elbowing each other out of the way while they grab for the very last ______ on the shelf... Call me a chicken, it's okay. I'd rather shop from the safety of my couch!

And that's exactly what you can do today! Plain Digital Wrapper is having a huge Black Friday Blitz! All the designers have amazing sales going on and there's lots of new product in the store at the sale prices. And if that isn't enough...


This Calendar Kit is amazing, and HUGE!! This is one goodie you won't want to miss, and it's just in time to make those family calendars you were planning to give Grandma for Christmas!

And if you need some ideas on what to buy to get to the $15 purchase, stop by my store:

No comments: