Sunday, November 16, 2008

Placation.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals


I'll admit it. I have been in deep Blog Rebellion. Not only did I not have anything to say, but I really didn't think very much of life was very amusing, LOL. I think I'm starting to come out of it, though - there are certainly many good things going on in my life, so I had just better darned well get my act together, right? Right!

One thing that's really exciting to me is the expansion of my Creative Team. I've really been blessed with a handful of good friends who have been willing to scrap layouts for me and check over my things. Now I've added a couple more wonderful ladies that I've met through the forum at Plain Digital Wrapper. I'm gathering information and I will introduce them to you soon, I promise!

My children have had their challenges the last month or so. Kate broke her leg (see her blog at Korean Saga) and Molly has had frustrations with her campus job, love life, roommate... you name it, LOL Those things have been consuming, but things seem to be settling down so Momma can get her own act straightened out, now :)

So. Browse LOLcats, laugh out loud, and I'll be back soon with fresh vim and vigor. Pinky swear :)

1 comment:

Tracy Paige said...

I just wanted to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.