Friday, September 17, 2010

Colorado Cliff in the Store!

As any other scrapper often does, I have a backlog of photos to scrap that I keep thinking, "I'll get to that."  Chief on that pile are the photos I took on our little mini-vacation last May.  After nine years in Colorado, I FINALLY made it to Mesa Verde, LOL!  The main thing that held me back was that I wanted to make my own kit to scrap my pictures, and the muse wasn't quite ready to do that.  Until now!

Colorado Cliff reflects the lovely colors and distinctive textures of the southwestern corner of Colorado, but it would be extremely suitable for a host of outdoor photos and the more masculine spectrum of the scrapper's arsenal :)

Here it is, with just a few layouts to get you started:

Layouts by Jennifer:


(and one from me)


Colorado Cliff Page Kit will be on sale for $4.50 this week :)

No comments: