Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo Project 6!

I just returned from a 5 day vacation in tropical paradise, so I've got forty-eleven chores waiting for me (and no desire to do ANY of them) but I wanted to give you a peek at what is in my store this week :)  


The Photo Project packs are designed to help you scrap your P365/52 photos quickly and sized for camera photos (612 pixels square). Photo Project 6 contains a set of gallery-style frames and includes brass month plates and brass date buttons (which can both be used separately), as well as a brass and paper journal plate (shown in the example).

The Photo Project 6 is 20% off in my Digichick shop through Friday.  


A quick example from me...

So go scrap some goodness and enjoy your day - I'm going to go unpack and take it from there ;)

No comments: