Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thriftique

After working with pastels for a couple of weeks, I had quite a yearning for some richer, deeper colors and textures.  Loved this palette, and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out!  Thriftique?? you may be saying... yes, I totally made that one up.  I wanted to capture the feel of the little thrift stores and antique stores - a little junky, a little old fashioned, very rough around the edges, but steeped in the patina of life lived, and fascinating!



I was so pleased with the results that I scrapped with it instead of doing my blog post on time, LOL!

Layout by Me :)

My team created some wonderful examples for you, too!

Layout by DJ

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Pamie

 Layout by Sondra

Layout by Lexy

 Layout by Jeri

And a very cool two-pager from Andrea (TDC):



As you can see, it's very versatile!  Thriftique will be on sale through Friday at the introductory 20% off, so pick it up and get your scrap on  ;)  Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

sailwemust said...

Beautiful new kit!!