Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Eyes have it

I was inspired this morning - Kate has a picture up on her blog of some crazy new lipstick she plans to wear for an 80's party (WHY would ANYONE want to do THAT again!). The fantastic part of the photo for me, however, wasn't the screaming red lips (and they were, LOL) but rather how beautifully the shot captured her lovely eyes. This was the result:

I thought the quote was especially perfect in light of her current occupation ;) Love you, sweetheart.

4 comments:

DanisDelusions said...

Now that's a Wow layout! Love it!

Unknown said...

Cool LO. My sis-in-law held an 80's party last year. It was fun. :) I actually felt young again dressing up for it. :)

Kristin said...

Gorgeous lo! She does have beautiful eyes!

My sil and I are dressing up like 80's rocker chicks this Halloween. Mostly just to embarass our children. :0)

Hey you were in my neck of the woods last Monday. Was that the day of the fire? I can't remember. It might have been Tuesday.

Thanks so much for leaving me blog love. I needed it today!

Cheryl said...

Goodness...I'm so behind on comments.

This one...as I said before...very artistic and awesome!