Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy September!  Here we are past Labor Day and getting into the routines of fall...  but it's still lovely with cooler nights and hints of color changes on the way. My husband and I are planning a little getaway next week to take in some Montana sights - the "welcome home" tour as we have dubbed it.  In preparation I have added some things to the Western Wonders collection so I am all ready to scrap when I get home :)







I admit that this collection of add-ons amused me - there's something delightful about these little paper-pieced campers and cars and cabins - a leftover emotion from playing with paper dolls, I guess.  At any rate, while outside my typical style I know they will add some special touches to my pages.  
Here are some great inspiration pages from my creative friends and the TDC team:




Also new this week is The Faith Project -Self-control:

 


And a beautiful sample from Deanna at TDC:



Both Western Wonders Add-Ons and The Faith Project - Self Control will be at the introductory sale price in my shop through Tuesday.  Enjoy your weekend and
 until next time, happy scrapping!  

Julie

No comments: