Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank you :)

I just want to say thank you to those of you who took the time and effort to respond to my questions a few days ago. It was nice to connect on a more personal level, and I got many helpful replies and suggestions, which is great!

New goodies will be going in the PDW Store on Wednesday, but there's a little freebie that matches and I have the patience of a two-year-old, so I'm posting them today :)

This is Amberwell, with a nice spectrum of papers from light to dark, and an interesting palette, I think :)

And here's the little freebie - it's available now! I'll post the link to the kit in the store when it goes live on Wednesday :) Enjoy!


Download your freebie HERE :)

8 comments:

belle007 said...

Lovely. Thanks very much.

Sue said...

Love the colour combination in this kit, very pretty papers and I love the butterfly. Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Vicky said...

Georgeous, warm and inviting - thank you for sharing!

GlitterQueen said...

This is beautiful, love the warm rich colors with a hint of bling! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love your new kit. Thanks for the freebie!

Judy Rice said...

Thank you for the freebie. I love the colors.

decp8nter said...

Perfect! An all around useful mini kit. Thank you for sharing.