Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nostalgia

This beautiful palette was inspired by this photo:

I love the interplay of the flowers and the old brass and the candlelight :)  It made me think of old and new together and I tried to capture a little of that feel in this kit


and here are some lovely layouts from my team:
(Layout by Anne)

(Layout by Kiana)

 (Layout by Jennifer)

 (Layout by Lori)
 (Layout by Lori)
 (Layout by Dani)

I also realized that it has been a long time since I've made a mini kit to give away, so here's a little taste for you!

You can download the add on HERE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

ArtsyNona said...

Thanks for sharing this great creation.

ragsnpaint said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your creations and talent.

Sandy O said...

Beautiful kit. Love the freebie, thank you. since I mostly do cards, I am hoping this will work for making those.

MamaB said...

Love that inspiration photo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Calico said...

Thank you! I know just what to use this for!

Vanessa said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for the freebie.