Thursday, October 21, 2010

News, and a sale!

There comes a point in every endeavor where you need to make some changes in order to grow.  I've reached that point in my design adventure, and I'm so pleased to be able to share that I'm going to be moving to a new store :)  Not only will I be moving, but I'm taking this opportunity to make some adjustments, so I will be designing under the name Sherwood Studio at The DigiChick!  I couldn't be more excited, but I really hate packing, so I'm having a moving sale. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

Seems like I should be happy for you, but instead I'm just a bit sad! Please stay in touch. Signed up for your newsletter, and I'll check you out at TDC.

Blessings sis,

xox

Susan

Anonymous said...

Well I will be happy for you in a bit but right now I am going to cry, boohoo boohoo. I will really miss you around the wrapper. Guess I'll have to start hanging out at the digichick.
Chris A.

PS said...

Hmmm... I was thinking the same thing...sorry you couldnt work the 2 stores and their committments! Wonderful sale though!