Friday, April 1, 2011

Be my guest. No, wait, *I'm* the guest!

I'm delighted to announce that I'm spending the month of April with the cheerful crew at Plain Digital Wrapper as a guest designer :)  PDW has some of the most warm-hearted folks I've encountered in digiland and I'm tickled to play!

Here's my exclusive PDW kit:

It's fresh and cheerful, and I love the colors - they make me happy on the inside :)

 Layout by Jeri

 Layout by Kim

Layout by Sondra

Sassy Spring will be on sale for $3.50 all week in my Plain Digi Wrapper Guest Shoppe!  And be sure and check out the forums, because they have a fun event called "Wrap Star" starting today, and you can win a GC to Persnickety Prints!


Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooooohhh, I looove your spring kit! It's so pretty and springy. (and it has purple) :)