Thursday, October 27, 2011

Golden Days...

Notice, I said DAYS, not YEARS.  I may feel old when I get up in the morning, but I'm not ready to declare these my golden years yet :) 

However, the days are indeed golden and lovely and inspired yet another burst of fall color goodness - are you getting tired of these  yet?  Apparently Ma Nature is, because she snowed on my delicious goldenness which really deflated my sails yesterday.  But I digress :)

Here for your enjoyment is Golden Days:


 

 I think my creative team have outdone themselves, too:
 Layout by Jeri

 Layout by Pamie

 Layouts by Donna

  Layout by Sondra


 Layout by Jaime (TDC Team)

  Layout by Tracy (TDC Team)

 Layout by Michelle

and finally this beauty from Kim!

Golden Days is available at the limited introductory pricing through Friday, so check it out now :)  Happy Scrapping!



No comments: