Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Sassy Spring


We've been blessed with some unseasonably warm and wonderful weather lately... it appears to be making my color choices very fresh and springy :)  This is a revamp of a kit I did for a guest spot last year, although you won't recognize too much in the new version.  I broadened the color palette, added lots of fun patterns, and there are many new embellishments to make it easier to cluster.  Plus, two fun alphas in pink and yellow will add to your scrapping flexibility :)


I always love to see my creations in action - look at all these cute layouts!

Layout by Donna


 Layout by Kim


 Layout by Michelle


 Layout by Pamie


 Layout by Lexy


 Layout by Jeri


 Layout by Jennifer


Layout by Sondra

Another Sassy Spring will be available at my DigiChick store at the introductory sale price, so stop by and grab some scrapping sunshine :)

No comments: