Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall on the Mountain

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to go along on one of my husband's business trips.  Lucky, because it was to Copper Mountain, a beautiful mountain ski resort.  Now I don't ski, so I'm not terribly likely to ever visit Copper in the winter :)  It doesn't matter, the fall season is just breathtaking.  I even included a couple of the inspiration photos on the preview because if I hadn't you wouldn't believe I didn't just make that palette up after drinking several adult beverages ;)  Ma Nature sure does love her some color, and I'm totally ok with that!


The kit includes 15 patterned papers and 8 shabby solids:

Some gorgeous layouts from my team:
Layout by Anita

Layout by DJ

 Layout by Kristen

 Layout by Lexy

 Layout by DJ

 Layout by Michelle

 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Pamie

Layout by Kim

And I managed to scrap some of the inspiration photos!


As you can see, it's pretty versatile!  Fall on the Mountain will be available at The Digichick through Sunday at the new introductory sale price (30% off) so scoop it up and scrap your beautiful fall!

1 comment:

JeannieK said...

Lovely kit! This is a must have for some of the pics we just took on our trip. One week in Yellowstone and this past week was spent meandoring around Colorado - our old stomping grounds.. Such fun!