Tuesday, June 4, 2013

60% off Moving Sale :)


I have been at the Digichick for almost three years, and I have loved being there amongst warm and supportive friends and talented folks.  I have learned so much along the way, and I value the friendships I have made.

June 13 I will be starting a new adventure at Scrapbookgraphics.  I'm so looking forward to meeting new friends and being inspired by the amazing artists in residence there!  I hope you will join in the fun along with me.  I will be updating further here on my blog, and you can also keep in touch with my newsletter and Facebook Page so you don't miss out on any of the freebies or special goodies along the way.  In the meantime, I'm retiring some of my products to make the "journey" a little easier :)  This is your chance to snap them up, and then they will retire to the depths of my hard drive forever.  

7 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Hate to see you leave the DigiChick but wish you great success at the new store. I do buzz by Scrapbookgraphics sometimes so I'll look for you :)

PattiRogers said...

I will follow you wherever you go - you are my absolute fav!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Thank you, ladies! ♥

Anne of Alamo said...

:D go girl go!

Brandi said...

What a great move! I'm so happy for you. :)

JeannieK said...

Hate to see you leave TDC but wish you happiness in your move. Will be sure to follow you!!

RoverGal said...

Hi - have you retired your "under the sea" kit? I looked for it in your new shop and can't find it - just saw it on a post at DST for cruise-themed pages, and would really love to be able to get all of it.