Thursday, October 31, 2013

DSD and Happy Halloween :)

It's Halloween.  I'm trying to get this blog post wrapped up before the sun completely sinks over the horizon and the doorbell begins to ring ;)  When you get to the end of the post you will find a little treat of the digital variety!

Digital Scrapbooking Day is Saturday, but I like to take a running start, so my sale started today.  And since this *IS* the holiday that celebrates what I love most, this is also my biggest and best sale of the year!  You will find everything in my shop at Scrapbookgraphics marked at half price!  That's right, a full 50% off of everything, and that includes the bundles, which are already specially priced to begin with - making them an even better deal :)

I have a new collection in honor of the event - it's been bubbling in the back of my head for some time now, and finally fought its way out, LOL.  "Woodland" everything is hot right now, and I've fallen for its charm.  I have been fascinated with foxes for some time (yes, even before What Does the Fox Say) and so I pretty much indulged myself with all my favorite colors and patterns and textures and vintage-y things and cute things...something for everyone (no matter What they Say).










Of course there is a bundled version with extra savings - it includes everything!

And don't forget last week's collection (part of which is new):

One of my CT members, Tamie, very graciously created some stacked papers to share with you using this collection, and here is the first one!

The Image is linked to your download :)

I also have a new freebie on Facebook to share:



That's it, for now.  Stay tuned for more freebies :)









1 comment:

Dona said...

Thanks for the stacker, beautiful addition to a beautiful kit!