Monday, November 4, 2013

Last Day Goodies...

It's the last day of the sale.  There, I said it.  It always makes me a little sad, sort of like knowing there's only an hour left of the party and then you have to go home.  Or worse, you have to clean up after the party, LOL!  However, we will try to make the last day as much fun as the first ;)

This morning I added the No Place Like Home - For the Holidays Add-on kit into the store.  Part of this has been sold before - I took out the papers (which were very distressed) and created a separate paper pack with them.  Then I made an entirely new clean and tidy set of papers for the kit.  All of the pieces are available separately, so if you had the kit but want the new papers, you can accomplish that with a minimum of fuss :)

I also made a new photo tray to go along with this whole collection:


There are all kinds of fun possibilities with this one - I can picture adding a young couple's name in the "roof" along with the date established, and then photos of either their wedding or their new home (or both) in the photo spots.  I may take a stab at doing that myself - I think printed and framed in a nice shadow box would make a great gift!

I have another one of Tamie's pretty stacked papers for you from the original No Place Like Home collection:

You can download it HERE.  Enjoy!

7 comments:

omalley24 said...

Heartfelt thanks for such lovely stackedpapers.

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much!!

jenn33199 said...

Thank you! This is beautiful!

andrea said...

thanks so much for each of these freebies! Wonderful!

snyderenterprise said...

Thank you!

Julie Bean said...

Thank you so much!!

Julie P babyofmine said...

Thanks so much!