Friday, January 24, 2014

What do you mean, the year isn't "new" anymore?!

I freely admit it - I am late to the "new year, new beginnings, get your self on the straight-and-narrow" party.  Yes.  January is almost over.  But I like to think that I still have a few days to cling to the illusion that I am on time and tidying up my virtual life :)

Because I was in la-la land for the better part of this month, I am behind on posting new goodies in my shop.  So I will play a little bit of catch-up:


Bright and fabulous, for scrapping the bright and fabulous folks in your life (especially YOU!).  Because I am behind the curve, I haven't gotten my layout done yet, but I did fiddle around with some word art for a project, and I thought I would share it with you:


You can download it HERE.

I'll be back in a bit with more catch-up bits!

1 comment:

The Cherry On Top said...

This kit is absolutely gorgeous!