Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Thanks to everyone who left such kind comments!

Here's the "reveal..."


And there are lots of goodies to go along with it - something for everyone!



There are even coordinating photo clusters and photo trays:

  

And lots of beautiful examples from my team:




Let the Sun Shine In will be at the introductory sale price in the shop so it's a perfect time to start thinking about spring - or just happy sunny thoughts :)

What's that?  I've forgotten something?

Of course not.  We have a WINNER!


Number 17!  Donna, aka Mummy D, please send me an email at TheSherwoodStudio (at) gmail (dot) com and I will send you your prize :)  Congratulations!

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

Wow! That's even prettier than I thought it would be! The bird is stunning!!!