Saturday, April 19, 2014

Attitude. Check!

I guess we all have our own little quirks.  Mine may or may not be a tendency to whine...  usually in good fun and a bit tongue-in-cheek.  Usually.

Sometimes my whining develops into a schtick - a way to interact with others in an amusing fashion.  Yes, this is what I have convinced myself is true.  It's just my way of giving back.  LOL.

So in my selfless desire to amuse my fellow designers the other day (and vent at the same time), I shared a little rant via email, and later chatted cheerfully about it with Lorilei of Rosey Posey Studio.  As a designer there are always many jokes of "ha, should make a kit out of THAT" and this was no exception.  I went off on my merry way and didn't think too much about it.

Until later that afternoon when she sent me the preview of her portion of the "collaboration."  There's some pressure right there, folks.  Put up or shut up.

As a result, I present to you Attitude: Whiny





Who knew whining could be so pretty, right?  I love the colors Lor chose.  Here's a peek at her version:



Love her vibrant, artsy style!

And just for the weekend, you can purchase both kits in a super-duper money saving bundle:


The layouts from my creative team have demonstrated just how versatile this set really is:



I also have a little freebie to go along:


You can download it HERE

There you have it!  Get the great deal while you can, and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Donna said...

thanks so much, love the alpha!

Nancy said...

Love this alpha...very versatile. Thanks!

Pam K said...

Lovely colors in the kit; great theme! :) & thanks for the alpha!