Friday, May 23, 2014

Er, Time Flies... but it flies Sky High!

There's always a bit of a lull after one of the "big" scrapping holidays.  This blog certainly reflects that!  I had a week off while my husband and I traveled to Durango and explored down into Monument Valley and the surrounding area.  It's always good to get away, although I admit having a couple hundred more photos in my scrapping folder might put a little pressure on the pleasure just a tiny bit, LOL.

Anyway, I've been back in the groove this week, and have a pretty new kit for you.  It's fresh and springy and light and versatile -



There are some spiffy solids and extras to go along:



And a fun set of birdwatcher brushes - we are all enjoying having the birds back and active for spring!


Beautiful examples from my Creative Team -  love these talented ladies!

 Layout by Poki

 Layout by Dolores

 Layout by Tamie



 Layouts by Jenni

 Layout by Conny

 Layout by Lexy

Layout by Edna


Layout by Jennifer

Of course you can get all the pieces of the collection bundled up for extra savings, too - the whole kit and caboodle will be at the introductory sale price for a limited time.

Another harbinger of spring is flying kites - I remember doing this a few times with our daughters when they were little.  I've put together a little photo tray for you:


It includes PSD, TIF, and PNG files, and Jennifer kindly converted it to .page files as well - you can download it HERE.

I think that's it for me this time - hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I'm going to see if I can get started on those new photos in my guilt folder  ;)

3 comments:

JeannieK said...

Thanks for the cute photo template Julie! I'm close to Monument Valley tonight, heading out of Gallup tomorrow for Green River, UT. You've got the perfect kit "Grande" to scrap your MV photos!

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much for the aweseome template.

little boy blessings said...

Thank you! Such an awesome template and I have the perfect pictures for it!