Friday, June 6, 2014

Weather the Storm

It's the season of storms.  We've had big ole thunderstorms almost every afternoon for the last couple of weeks - and while I love the stormy colors, I am not so thrilled about the potential for hail!  But this too will pass and we will deal with what comes.

I have many friends with some storms in their lives right now, too.  This kit is fondly dedicated to them, because I know they will stand strong and come through with shining colors.




Some beautiful examples from my team:

 Layout by Dolores


 Layout by Sonja


 Layout by Poki


 Layout by Jenni


 Layout by Tamie

Layout by Edna


 Layout by Conny (so nice to see her sweet face!)


Layout by Jennifer

Through the Storm is at the introductory sale price in my Scrapbookgraphics shop.  Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! It seems to be very useful for all of us. Thanks for sharing this. By the way, what's your opinion on using Weather Measuring Instruments collection? Do you think it's useful for saving society and life?