Friday, December 19, 2014

Oooh, shiny...

Yes.  I am often easily distracted.  But this is a little different application of Shiny :)  More like glowing, gleaming, glimmering...

I love Christmas decorations, and it has more to do with the light than anything.  I love a flicker here and a glow there and the warm cheerful light of the Christmas tree in a dark room (jury is still out on my new "warm" LED lights... not quite the same thing).

That's what I tried to capture in CandleGlow, new this weekend in my Scrapbookgraphics shop.





There's also an add-on pack with extra papers and goodies for larger projects (or alone, for smaller ones!)


And some beautiful examples for you from my creative ladies:




CandleGlow will be at the introductory sale price for a limited time.  Enjoy, and happy scrapping!



No comments: