Friday, January 30, 2015

Shabby, tattered, and torn. Not talking about my underwear, either.

This week's release at Scrapbookgraphics is going to go in my favorites file.  There, I said it right up front.  I love some of my kits more than others.  Sorry, kids.  I try to treat you all fairly, but some of you are easier to love.

This one combines my love of shabby things, worn edges, distressed textures, and soft, warm colors.  It's so darn happy and pretty, and just the right touch of vintage-y stuff.  :happysigh:  And it also has a delightfully obscure name that I have to 'splain to everyone.  So let's just jump right to that.

Tatterdemalion.

tat·ter·de·mal·ion  (tăt′ər-dĭ-māl′yən, -mā′lē-ən)
n.
A person wearing ragged or tattered clothing; a ragamuffin.
adj.
Ragged; tattered.


Pretty, right?  Makes me smile inside.


And here's the best part - the goodies from my team.  I am always fascinated at the wonderful things they do with my creations.  Sometimes I add things just to see how they are going to make them amazing.


Layout by Maria

Layout by Chili

Layout by Poki

Layout by  Jenni

Layout by Anita

Layout by Tamie

Layout by Rae

Layout by Edna

Layout by Jennifer
Layout by Dolores

Beautimous, right?  Give them a hand!  [wild clapping]

You can find Tatterdemalion Here in my Scrapbookgraphics shop - and it will be at the introductory sale price for a limited time!  Enjoy!

No comments: