Saturday, February 28, 2015

Look, Ma! No Flowers!

I admit it.  I am something of a clusterholic sometimes when I scrap.



I'm kind of a fan of lots of things tucked here, there, and everywhere.  

I'm also a little addicted to "outlining" things.  Titles, edges of layouts - doesn't matter.  Lets me use more papers, so it can't be a bad thing  #LovesPapers


So today I tried doing something new and different.  Because I spent some time the last few days looking at recent layouts, and it seems that I am in a rut.  So here we go.  No outlines.  No elements/flowers/strings/labels/butterflies.  


Well, ok, the paper is flowered, but that's all.  And ok, maybe I outlined the photos and the diagonal.  But I rather like the clean look.  Will it become my new "thing?"  Probably not.  As it is I am itching to put another paper around the edge...

How about you? Are you in a scrapping rut?  Tried anything new lately?  I'd love to hear what you're up to!

In the meantime, I made a template out of the first layout above.  You can download it HERE.


Enjoy!






2 comments:

Pam K said...

I love the clean & simple lines of the "new" layout -- it looks great! (I'm like you, I think to myself: I should add something here or this photo needs something around it, etc.) Thank you for creating a template out of the first layout -- when I saw how your incorporated the title in your cluster, I thought I'll have to try that -- now you've made it even easier! Thank you!

JeannieK said...

Thanks for the template! I liked your layout with lots of things tucked in here and there. I'm not good at tucking things, so hoping your template will help :)