Friday, April 17, 2015

New Release | My Happy Place

Do you have a happy place? An activity or place that helps cares melt away? I do! I have a few actually. A happy place where I like to be alone. A happy place to spend time with my family. A happy place that involves my friends. You get the picture. Well, Studio Sherwood has the kit to scrap those places (people). Tell the story with "My Happy Place!" Pretty florals and cheerful colors to compliment the things that make you happy!

Make sure to add this to your scrap stash before the introductory price expires. 
Here is a closer look at the papers!

Julie has a very talented creative team.
Here is a little bit of inspiration to get those ideas flowing for you.

We here at Studio Sherwood love to see your layouts and creations with Julie's designs. If you have something you would like to show off, link us up! Don't forget to upload your layouts to Studio Sherwood's gallery. We love to see your take on her designs. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: