Thursday, September 1, 2016

It's time for The Hatchery at The Digichick, September edition!  Pick and mix your favorites at a special price across the shop :)

Here are my contributions:







The colors are fabulous, and I am so ready for fall!

My daughter has been taking some neat photos of her dog Leo (well, of her scottie Penny, too, but Penny didn't make it into my scrapping session this time) and I had a little fun with them:


This is Leo and his playdate "girlfriend" Arya - they are best buds apparently.

And here's Leo and his tennis ball:



I have such a time with white space layouts, but I love these faceted papers and didn't want to cut up or hide any more than I had to, so I stopped.  It was still hard.  It was also hard to pick which one to use  ;)

The Hatchery goodies will be at the special introductory special price all week - individual packs of mine are $2 and the bundle is $5.99.  Lots of fun for a nice price  :)

Until next time, happy scrapping!  

Julie

No comments: