Thursday, November 10, 2016

New Kit. New Freebie. Old me.


I hope you don't mind - I've abandoned all hope of having a professional, smooth, sophisticated presentation of new product.  It just isn't me, LOL.  I'm all lumps and bumps and wry grins, so from here on out it will be just me.  :D 

<---- br="" first="" grin="" many="" of="">

First off, let me say how much I love this palette for Thanksgiving - it's so cheerful and bright and uplifting to me.  And that's what thankfulness should be, right?  It's also refreshing to have color when possibly the vegetation outside the window has  lost every color but brown.

My love affair with gold continues.  You probably noticed.  My addiction to shiny is still intact.  I am unrepentant.

Also prominent are feathers - I'm studying Psalm 91 lately and feathers are so meaningful to me - "He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you shall trust..."   They also make nifty cutouts for hybrid projects (I still can't believe that the words "Hybrid project" come out of my mouth, but there you have it).  If I manage to get one done for this kit I'll show pix, I promise.

There are also extra bits:



And templates:



I love my turkey.  There, I said it.  I'm going to find a family photo and put it in there even if it isn't a Thanksgiving photo, because let's face it, we are all a silly bunch of turkeys and it will completely make me smile when I see it.  However, if your family is proper and non-birdlike, there's a regular version, too, LOL.  Plus a multi-photo page which helps make a dandy two-page layout.  All of these have strategic stained-glass inserts, but those are optional; you can shut them off and substitute papers or photos or whatever.  And of course, if you aren't addicted to shiny and gold, you can clip a paper to the frame.  I'll still love you.

I'm lucky to have some beautiful examples to share with you as well:






I feel so blessed to see these beautiful layouts with my kit.  I hope they inspire you for your own creating!

Two other items of business - I'm the featured designer at The Digichick this month, and there's a cute little Layout Starter kit there for you to scrap with (and I'd love it if you posted it in the thread and got some headpats for yourself, too!)  You will notice that some of the above examples use the template.  I mean, it has gold.  Just sayin'.

Business item number two - it has been a shocking long time since I have had a freebie, so I have a special little add-on for you:



I hope you find it useful :)  I have every intention of printing the cards.  Will I follow through?  We'll see LOL.  You can download the lot HERE.

Alrighty then.  That's it for me this week.  The Faith Project - A Grateful Heart will be at the introductory sale price through Monday.  And if you want it all and want to save extra $$ there's a bundle, too :)  Have a great week, and happy scrapping!

Julie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love this, thank you! Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Nancy

Unknown said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

Anonymous said...

I'm adding this little gem to the complete kit I already have. Love using it.
Thanks so much for all the creativity you show in your designs.

Priscilla said...

It is beautiful! Thanks so much.

Pam K said...

Gorgeous -- love the colors! Thank you for sharing it!