Thursday, December 15, 2016

Intermingling old favorites with new ones

Late last winter I released one of my favorite kits ever - it was called Sanctuary.  Inspired by a combination of a snowy scene and a winter throw, I was unable at the time to really explore the theme to the depth I wanted and reluctantly moved on.  I'm bringing Sanctuary back to my shop this week, and this time I've added a Christmas -themed kit, some subtly embossed papers, word art, and pocket cards to the original pieces.







I have some wonderful inspiration for you, too.  I really believe the creative ladies have outdone themselves:






So many different looks are possible!
Because part of this collection is new, I've bundled just the new parts together:

But if you missed it the first time 'round, you can still pick up the whole shebang!


Everything will be at the introductory sale price (save 30%) through Monday, and you don't have to go out in the snow to shop ;)  

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Julie

1 comment:

Chickadee said...

Looks so beautiful and I love the theme
Hugs,
Joyce