Thursday, February 3, 2011

Island Dreams

Cue the Polynesian music, grab your grass skirt, and let's pretend it ISN'T below zero outside!  (Okay, as I write this, I realize it isn't below zero anymore, but it certainly doesn't qualify as tropical)  Most of us have vacation pix from warmer climates to scrap, and some lucky types actually have palm trees in their normal landscape.  Island Dreams gives you  15 great backgrounds and lots of sand and tropical goodies to present your pictures and stories with flair.

 

I will admit to being very fond of the coordinating alphas:

And here are some great inspiration layouts for you from my team:

Layout by Holly (Digichick Creative Team)
 Layout by Jeri

Layout by Michelle (Digichick Creative Team)

Layout by Dawn
Layout by Sondra

Layout by Kim
Layout by Lori

Layout by Jennifer

Island Dreams will be on sale Thursday and Friday at 20% off, so grab it now and get your corner of scrapping paradise!  Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Judy Goodnight said...

Love it, love it, love it! Now I'll be all prepared for the Hawaiian vacation photos!

Unknown said...

Oh, the plumeria... my fave. :)

Denise Barnes said...

Oh, the plumeria... my fave. :)