Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two new goodies!

Did you enjoy yesterday's sneak peek?  Are you curious?  Here's the finished product!  ::::drumroll:::

Isn't it great?  I love the color palette, and there are some wonderful pieces to scrap with.  And the papers are not only great for guys, but they're just yummy papers for any project!

There's also a coordinating alpha:
Manly and tailored, it will help you make your page eye-catching and masculine!

Here are some examples from my talented team:
 Layout by MamaB

 Layout by Lori

 Layout by Sondra

Layout by me :)
 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Candy

Layout by Kim

As you can see there are oodles of great elements and papers to work with!

If you're keeping track, you will realize that this is the second boy kit I've worked on. In a row.  Nary a stitch of glitter, and only one flower makes Julie feel a little dull :D  So I buried myself in glitter (with a grungy edge) and flowers and created Secret Delight - don't you just love these colors?



Not gonna lie - these papers make me feel just a little giddy inside!  Look at these great examples:

 Layout by Candy

Layout by MamaB
 Layout by Kim


Two stunners from Jeri

For those of you signed up for my newsletter (and if you haven't this is one of the reasons you should!), there's a dandy little add on pack of papers and glittery brackets coming your way:
 Layout by Candy
Layout by Jennifer

You can find Mr. Handsome HERE in Elise's Digichick store, and Secret Delight is HERE in my store.  You can grab them today or tomorrow for 20% off!  Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Julie, I'm in LOVE! With both kits. And Candy's Simply Perfect LO. I love the name of the boy kit along w/ the fun patterns and elements. And you know how much I love bright, fun colors and sparkly things! :)