Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day!

Okay, {i}NSD isn't really till Saturday, but at The Digichick, the Sale-abration starts now!
 30% off on everything - and because I'm a little excited, I put all my full kits into the special $3 category, so you're actually getting a whopping 50% off!
But that's not all the exciting stuff :)  We thought it would be fun to have Grab Bags for the party, and I've put together an awesome collection of goodies for you!

And because I hate spending my hard-earned money on something I haven't seen (and then being mighty disappointed about it), I'm posting the contents right here for you to get a good look at before you buy:












And see where it says "Five new products for 3.49" on the preview?  Well, I got a little carried away and added a SIXTH bonus:


All of that, for just $3.49!

Here's some inspiration from my awesome team of scrappers:

 Layoute by Jennifer
 Layout by Pamie
 Layout by Jeri
 Layout by Dani
 Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Krista
And one from me!
Hope you have a fabulous time shopping this weekend, and be sure to stop by The Digichick Forums this weekend for the Night Owl Pajama Party - looks like so much fun! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I didn't realize there was a night owl pajama party. I need to check out the details since I'm always up!