Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day

This week I am bringing back a kit  in honor of Memorial Day.  I have completely revamped the original version. This new iteration is lighter, softer and more versatile, while still retaining much of the rugged character that inspired me to begin with.  I think you will find it a perfect foil for your patriotic photos, or pictures of your favorite soldier.  However, as you will see from my creative team's example layouts, it's quite versatile ;)




 Layout by Jennifer

Layout by Sondra

 
 Layout by Jeri - see what I mean?  You really can scrap ANYTHING, LOL!

 Layout by Pamie

 Layout by Kim

And one from me!

More good news - it is The Digichick's 6th anniversary this weekend!  To celebrate, you can get one of our fabulous collab kits absolutely free!  Just put $10 worth of goodies in your cart and the collab will be free :)  There's a different collab each day through the 29th, so be sure and use this opportunity to stock up!

No comments: