Thursday, May 19, 2011

Scrap Therapy

My designer friend Courtney Wilson is fond of saying that Prozac is good, But scrapping is better.  And how true that is!  My head has been in a down-in-the-dumps sort of place lately, but there's something very soothing about working with colors and textures and placement, and I think it gives my brain space to rest and just not think about things so much.  So while I was at it, I created a collection of elements to help express just exactly that (and some beautiful papers that frankly make me a little giddy just looking at them):




And some awesome examples:

 Layout by TDC's la'Shawn
 Layout by TDC's Litabell (welcome to the design team, Chickie!)
 Layout by Sondra
 Hybrid project by Jennifer (I really think I want to do this, it's awesome!)
 Layout by Pamie
 Layout by Kim
 Layout by Lori
 Layout by TDC's Melissa (ClusterQueen)

 A couple from me :)
Layout by TDC's Monique

As you can see, this is a versatile kit!  Catch it on sale through Friday at The Digichick and let's all have some therapy!

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Oh my gosh Julie, your papers are glorious!! I'm so sorry you've hit a rough spot. Hope it all gets better very soon!