Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lady of the Lake

I'll admit it. Sometimes I just get giddy over something I make. I'll also admit that sometimes it isn't very practical, probably isn't very scrappable, and no one else is really going to give two hoots and a holler for it at all. But this is all about ME, LOL, so I make it anyway ;) Lady of the Lake is one of those kits. Something about this set of colors makes me all gooey inside and completely unreasonable.

And because I like to share, there's a little mini to torture all of you with, too.Download it HERE.

And because I love it, here's the way the big kit looks (available at Plain Digital Wrapper):

and a layout I managed to do with it, LOL:

7 comments:

Kate-uhh said...

I love Montana.

Can you get a disposable camera and snap some pics for me? P'ease?

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for the mini! I love these colors!

Meg Stocks said...

Wow- gorgeous! TFS!

Anonymous said...

The colors and the layout are wonderful, thank you.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

I love this! It's perfect for all those lake photos I've taken all these years. Thanks for the beautiful freebie too!

elnorac said...

Thanks for this gorgeous freebie. The whole kit looks super too! I'll go have a look.

Becky Jo said...

LOVE these colors and the mini! TFS
Might have to go and buy the kit - looks great!
Hugs!!