Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Observations, and a new freebie

"They" say that if you sleep on your side, a satin pillowcase will keep you from getting wrinkles from smashing your face into the pillow, LOL. And because I read this on the Internets, you KNOW it has to be true. And if I know it's true, when I see satin pillowcases on sale cheap at Target, I purchase them. And then I wake up in the middle of the night wondering why my pillow seems so hard - well, it's because the silly slippery thing slid right away from my head. Obviously THIS is why this method works.

Also, an update for the Hamster Lovers among us. Gidget shows faint interest in a smidgeon of a Baked Lays Potato Chip. Holds possibilities.

Thirdly, I have new mascara. I've used it 3 days in a row, it's amazing. Colossal something or other. For the first time I can remember, the brush is truly as wonderful as the ad says it is. I haven't clumped yet (although I did already stick it in my eye, ::sigh::)

Ok. On to business. It's Color Challenge time at Hummie's World again! So here is my contribution - I called it "Douglas" because the colors reminded me of a Trading Spaces episode with Doug. Yes, I am that silly, and yes, I did watch Trading Spaces more than a human being probably should.You can download it HERE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay... but apparently, I am as silly as you are.... because I know which episode with Doug you are referring to.

Awesome little gifty there Jules! Thanks a bagillion!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous! I love the metal elements. Thanks for sharing your work. :)

Miss Chris said...

OK First things first, I must know what kind of mascara it is that you bought. Second, I love Trading Spaces and Doug!! Third, your kit is unbelievable!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Cheryl said...

Ok, I MUST say.....that these papers do remind me of Jeri Ingall's style...my favorite designer. Probably the best ones you've ever made in my opinion....although I have to unzip them yet. Also, I am always into geometric patterns of things ....general things that can go with all layouts and you've got this going on here too!

Are you going to make it a complete kit for your store? It might sell well!

Unknown said...

I love Trading Spaces!! Used to watch it daily. I miss my cable :(

Kate-uhh said...

Probably more than any robot or cyborg should watch it, too.

Love,
Your very adorkable child