Sunday, October 19, 2008

Industrial Spook

First of all, for those of you who love to scrap and are interested in joining a CT Team, here's a great opportunity:

And don't forget to come check out the Header Hunt contest and win some prizes!


I love doing the Design Challenge at Hummiesworld based on a color palette - it's always interesting to work from a prescribed palette, and it's fun to see what everyone else does with the same colors. Plus, to be honest, I love that I get to give it away and not feel guilty, LOL!

So without further ado, here is Industrial Spook, a classic Halloween theme that has been twisted just a bit. And I think you'll find that other than the bats, everything else is really quite neutral and can be used for almost any layout.


Download elements and papers, and enjoy!

4 comments:

Kate-uhh said...

Oooooh~ That's pretty cool, Ma!

Miss Chris said...

Julie, it is fantastic! Thanks for the head up on the CT Call. I am thinking about giving it a shot....

Mumure said...

It's so unique!!!I love it!!!
thank you so much for sharing :))

Betsy T. said...

Julie! I love this!!! So cool!