Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Midnight, and Pumpkins, and Freebies...

I have a little conflict in my mind over Halloween. I think there are so many cute things to scrap with, but I never wanted to spend my precious scrap dollars on something that I could ONLY use for Halloween.

So here's my little compromise, available today at Plain Digital Wrapper - Midnight Pumpkin: The papers are not Halloween specific, so you are free to use them for other things, and because all of my kits are Scrap4Hire friendly, it's a good choice for your stash!


The elements include several full page overlays with various Halloween themes, as well as lots of spooky elements to compliment your little spooks, but I added a few neutral items, too.

Lastly, I included two full "scenic" overlays which you can use with the paper of your choice:


There's also an included alpha with uppercase letters, numbers, and basic punctuation.

Here's a little sample for you to play with - there's a plain bracket mat, an iron Trick or Treat overlay, and Trick or Treat wordart :)

Download your sampler here!

4 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Julie, you continue to outdo yourself every time!!

Mumure said...

Love your kit!!!
Love the colours!!!
Thank you so much :))

Mags said...

Love the sampler!
I really like how you did your torn edges on that overlay. I'm still trying to perfect that technique - any tips are most welcome!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Oh, we do think alike! I am glad you did the papers that way...very well done...I am amazed at how your designing is growing SO fast....it gets better every time!