Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Scrapping, a sale, and a Freebie

I've got two new kits in the store for Christmas layouts:

First, a favorite of mine - Industrial Elf. I love the way the colors work with the silvery aluminum elements. It works well for masculine layouts, but can be elegant, as well.



(Layout by Miss Chris)




The second kit, Mulberry Candle, is elegant and subtle. With the exception of a few elements, it is not holiday specific, making it extremely versatile.




(Layout by atpce (Denise)

And don't forget, everything in my store is on sale through Sunday :)

Here is a bonus that matches Mulberry Candle - the link will be active until Monday.


(sorry, download has expired)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Miss Chris said...

Thanks for posting my LO, Julie!! It really is a great kit! I love the add on for Mulberry Candle too!

Unknown said...

Wow, Julie - I love all your kits. You are a phenomenal designer! Thanks for the add-on, too. I'm going to pick it up as soon as I get home.

DanisDelusions said...

Gorgeous as always my dear!!!

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS!

Cheryl said...

You go girl! The colors are awesome and the use of the metal is unique! Glad to see you've got some designing mojo going on.

pianomama7 said...

This color combination is SOOO nice! And the muted tones of it make it look very elegant!!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!!!!!! Julie I love, love, love your holiday blog decor!!!!!!!
All your decorations make such a good read and truely make me sing! (ok so not so clever but hey it's the best I can do on short notice teehee)
(((hugs))) MamaB