Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Goodies!

Admittedly, it has taken me a while to get into the spirit of things, but I think I'm finally there :) As you can see, I dug in the attic for the Christmas decorations and spiffed things up a little bit around here! (Okay, I will admit that I don't have an attic, and even if I had, this wouldn't have been up there, but didn't it sound poetic and Christmassy and in the mood???)

Moving on (not quite rapidly enough, perhaps.)

I scrapped with Industrial Elf - here's my daughter Kate at the tender age of 3 :)


Cute, huh? :)

Here are some of my new goodies in the store:

Fireside is a warm, versatile kit with lots of rich textures and beautiful elements It can be Neutral:


(Layout by Annette)


(Layout by littlebehr)


Or, it can be Seasonal:

My babies (when they were, well, babies!)

Also new in the store, and on sale for 30% off is my latest kit, Eggnog & Gingerbread :)


Warm hearted and festive, it's perfect for scrapping your favorite elf, or visits to Santa :)


Or maybe even celebrating getting the tree up!

And here's a little "taste" of Eggnog & Gingerbread for you - every time I write that it makes me hungry! This download will be available until Saturday!


(sorry, link has expired)

15 comments:

mizamigo said...

Julie, Thank you so much for the add-on bonus to Eggnog & Gingerbread. I love the added papers and elements.

Miss Chris said...

Love the blog makeover! The kit is a beauty too!!

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo! The blog makeover looks fabulous!!!!! The new kits are gorgeous!!!!! (((hugs))) MamaB

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look! Thanks for the add-on and thanks for using my LO!

manus said...

Thank you for the add-on bonus! It's so elegant!

Brenda said...

Thank you - this is lovely :-D

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for sharing this great mini!

Vicki said...

Thanks so much!

Cheryl said...

Eggnog and Gingerbread! ....love that...you and your creative titles! I see it in your blog side area too....it looks great!

I know what you mean about getting into the Christmas Spirit...glad you have finally found your way.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the really nice mini kit. I love the combinations and the toned down colors of Christmas.

Brandi said...

That's gorgeous stuff Julie! I'm a total sucker for anything with music notes on it so I'm going to have to get that kit!

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

thanks so much, great brackets and frame

Unknown said...

Julie, you never cease to amaze me. I love all your work! Thanks for the add-on.