Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moonbeams and Roses...

One of my favorite things about the internet is getting to meet others. Every once in a while, you run across a small group of people with interests similar to yours. This is so satisfying, because up to that point you may have felt like the odd man out, like no one really "gets" you...

And then, every once in a while, you can be so blessed as to run across a very small handful of people with whom you share more than just common interests... sometimes you worry that you might just be sharing the same brain, LOL! So it is with great pleasure that I can participate in one of these special friends' success, and announce that my dear friend Dani now has her very own store at Sunshine Studio Scraps!

And there are certain perks to being friends with designers - I got to be one of the first to get my hands on this awesome kit. I love the feel of it, it's cozy, and textural, and the colors have just the right amount of drama. It's comfortable with a love story, and yet equally at home with guy "stuff."

So drop by Dani's store at Sunshine Studio Scraps and have a look at the rest of her lovely things!
*And here's an added bonus - if you use the code juliesentme you can take 25% off anything in her store!*

As for me, a new goodie comes out in my store tomorrow. It's sort of a fanciful kit, prone to deep thoughts and inner philosophy... or perhaps that's just my imagination working overtime ;) Nonetheless, there are lots of pretties to play with...



Here's a layout I did with it - I was so excited to scrap with it that I started scrapping before I even finished the kit, LOL!

And lastly, an alpha. And because I had so much fun with it, I'm going to share the alpha with you for a day or two :)


Download Alpha HERE.

11 comments:

MamaB said...

Looks great!!!! Picked up the alpha, thank you! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

lovin the new kit, Julie. And your LOs w/ Dani's kit are just perfect! You are so talented, and I'm so glad you found me as one of those that shares your interests in digi-scrapping. :)

MamaB said...

I'm too quick huh? giggle
Great description of Dani's kit ...it is beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the alpha ! I went to the store and could not find Moonbeam anywhere. I'll check later today. It's an awesome kit and so is Dani's !

Dianna said...

That's a lovely kit! Thanks so much for the matching alpha!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the freebie! :)

Denise(atpce) said...

I found you via the IKEAGODDESS she liked your Moonbeam Alphas...woohoo...Yay (throws confetti)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great alpha!

Moon said...

prosecute KID-KILLERS