Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lights! Cameras! Action!


Plain Digital Wrapper is having some fun to help lighten the dismal and dreary extra six weeks of winter that the groundhog decreed were ours. Lots of scrapping and shopping and GRAB BAGS! Come join in the extravaganza!

As promised, I know some of you aren't fond of putting down cold hard cash (cold hard Paypal?) for things you haven't seen. I know I'm not! So I put together these previews of the contents of my grabbag for you:



Hopefully some fun things that you will enjoy using to scrap!

I am also releasing a new page kit today (yes, the muse kicked in, and kicked HARD!) I love this particular combination of colors, and the way the black gives it a fresh and quirky twist:
And Spring It is on sale, too! Just $2.50 through March 3!

It's turning out to be a versatile kit to scrap with, too:Layout by Candy


Layout by Chris
Layout by Dani
Layout by Candy

Be sure to stop by the PDW forums and join in the fun!

1 comment:

Scraps of Candy said...

Aw, look at that cute little GIRL! People keep commenting on "his" mean face. LOL.