Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Boys, More Play, and a Freebie!

Lot more goodies for scrapping moms with boys! Boys@Play 2 is on sale in my store for $4.00 this week, and everything included blends well with the first Boys@Play kit. This one is on the brighter end of the spectrum:
(Layout by Miss Chris)

(Layout by Jamie's Creations)

And lastly this one of my poor puppy dog, hoping for a treat:I also had a request for a frog to keep the lizard and turtle company, so here's a little taste for you :)


(sorry, download has expired)

6 comments:

MamaB said...

Thank you Julie!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am soooooo behind on playing w/ this kit! I'm sorry. But, now I have so much MORE to play with - since you keep adding to it! I really do love it. :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fun freebie! I especially like the frog! :)

Ajila said...

This is a adorable. Perfect for my little grandson's pictures. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Thanks for the freebie! Great pages too!

Tammy

http://tamsdigiworld.blogspot.com/

Peg said...

Great frog and love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing!